Saturday, June 29, 2013

J.Crew Tilda Top

I mentioned this top in my last Wishlist Wednesday. I love it, because it's so versatile! You can dress it up or wear it more casual. Here are some ways I'd style it:

Love this business look! I paired it with a navy J.Crew suit and Michael Kors pumps

You can tell I love business looks. The pops of red in the J.Crew cardigan and Tory Burch flats make this fun for a casual Friday.

I just love this look with a Lilly Pulitzer skirta Tory Burch crossbody, and silver Jack's!

With Tory Burch flats and Longchamp, this would be so great as a transition in to fall!

The top spices up my typical summer uniform of Jack's and Lilly shorts.

Happy Saturday!
xoxo,
Caroline





1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love every single one of those outfits! I love your style and blog Caroline!

    XOXO,
    Caroline;)
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete