Friday, March 28, 2014

Naked 3 Palette Review



I finally got the Naked 3 Palette this past weekend. It was selling out of our stores faster than they could stock it! I absolutely LOVE it so far! The quality, of course, is incredible and the colors are super pigmented. The new colors work really well with my skin and eye colors, so I'd definitely recommend it to my pale, blue/green eyed friends (:

Also, it comes with a packet of samples of all their different primer potions, which is a really good way to test them all out! I may have preferred a big sample of the original primer, but I really do like experimenting with the other primers.

I'm thinking about doing a few tutorials using this palette, so comment if that's something you'd be interested in!

Happy Friday!
xoxo,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment